Complaint Review: Subway

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 17, 2006

• Reported By:Bentonville Arkansas
Subway
1400 Stanley Dr. Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide U.S.A.

Subway ripoff Bentonville Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: I have always copied my schedule also

*Consumer Suggestion: Welcome to the world of fast food employment

I got hired at subway back in november 2005 and in the begining of febuary I walked out and never went. My reasoning for this was my manager would write our schedule in pensil so she could change it when we were not there and blame us for not knowing.

She and the old assisant manager told me that they could get away with it and no one could do anything about it. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to lose my job, no other place wanted to hire anyone at that time.

Now I can tell my experince to others. I also found out I am not the only person in my family that has had trouble with subway. Maybe it might have anything to do with my experince, maybe not.

Brandy
Bentonville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2006 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway/nationwide/Subway-ripoff-Bentonville-Arkansas-177011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway

I have always copied my schedule also

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

Also comes in handy when you cannot make it, you can see who else is going to be in (if the post everyones on same sheet) and who you could call to switch if possible.
To the original poster..which subway was this? I didn't see anywhere where you said which subway it was. Kinda not fair to include subway as a whole since this was obviously a manager issue.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Welcome to the world of fast food employment

AUTHOR: Courtney - (U.S.A.)

I worked for Jim's Razorback Pizza in Springdale about 4-5yrs ago. I worked there for a year as a driver, our manager, Matt was a drug addict and did the same thing with the schedules
That way if he made a mistake on filling shifts (shorthanded) he could say "Oh well, So-and So didn't show up" omitting the fact that "so-and-so" didn't know they were supposed to work because they were added in LATER.

I got to the point after 2 missed shifts (that I would have GLADLY worked had I known) I would take the schedule down and make a quick copy of it. I also checked the schedule DAILY, sometimes prior to starting my shift, and just before I left in case there were any changes made. ;)
Just a suggestion for future employment.