Complaint Review: Subway

• Reported By: Brad — worcester Massachusetts United States of America
Subway
649 Chandler Street worcester, Massachusetts United States of America

Subway rude, inappropriate worcester, Massachusetts

During  yesterdays visit to subway I was with my brother, and my friend. I was purchasing my sub, and I didn't receive even a friendly smile from this employee. But I didnt think much of it.

We sat down, and enjoywed our subs, and we finished, cleaned up our area and walked towards the door. We got to the door, and my brother wanted to  wash his hands. So he put his drink down, and went into the bathroom.

There were two other customers there at the moment. I was standing with my friend to wait for my brother for a couple seconds, then the employee yelled out to me "you better bring that drink with you, or throw it away!" In a very demanding voice. Which left me completely embarrased, and speechless.

I spent the whole walk home completely silent, shocked, and outraged.
I cant think of another time where I was less satisfied with customer service than todays event in my life. I have social anxiety disorder, so it was too hard for me to ask for a manager, or to ask for the cashier's name. My friend was completely shocked at this.

I have worked at a couple fast food restaurants, and a diner. And I would never say that to a customer in my life. If I were to say that to a customer, I would have a sit down with the district manager, and my manager the next day.

In conclusion, my family and I will not be visiting a subway anytime soon in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway/worcester-Massachusetts-/Subway-rude-inappropriate-worcester-Massachusetts-740668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway