Complaint Review: Success Advocates

• Updated: Sun, June 10, 2012

• Reported By: Carolyn — 02719 Massachusetts United States of America
Success Advocates
9547 South 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America

Success Advocates Took my money when I was desperate promising me grants that would pay bills, 1 and a half years later not recieved one penny Sandy, Utah

When My husband and I were financially desperate we recieved a phone call from a very persistant man convincing us that we could apply for grants with his help and get help with medical bills, credit card bills, even a new bathroom because we both have medical isssues and they would be benifited with a hot tub and my husband needs a walk in shower for safety. He even went so far as to promise a new roof on our home. My husband is disabled , 56 years old, with deep veinous insufficiencey causing ulcers in his ankles and has had numerous surgeries but there are no more answers. He is in danger of loosing his legs if they get worse. He also has an autoimmune form of arthritis brought about from taking Statins, cholesterol drugs and he is now damaged for life because of this. I was forced to retire early because of numerous health issues. My husband brings home $1,280 monthly and I bring home under $ 300 a month. We have many bills and are $ 20,000 in credit card debt. This company took over $ 2,700 from us and promised over and over that we would get that back tenfold. I have applied to multiple grants and recieved nothing , even to the point that one company wrote and asked me if we had paid for help. I am an honest peerson , I called Success Advocates and asked them about this and they said this sometimes happens and that there was nothing that could be done about it. I answered honestly and therefore recieved no help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Success-Advocates/Sandy-Utah-84070/Success-Advocates-Took-my-money-when-I-was-desperate-promising-me-grants-that-would-pay-b-895441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Success Advocates