Complaint Review: Success Express Sales Inc

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 27, 2009

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Success Express Sales Inc
5775 Soundview Dr. Suite Gig Harbor, Washington 98355 Fayetteville,, North Carolina U.S.A.

Success Express Sales Inc, T. Haskel Send hyped up sale clerks just to take your money Fayetteville North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: IRRESPONSIBLE CONSUMER Read Your Receipt or Call Customer Service

*Author of original report: Sucess Express Sales Inc

Two motivated males came to my door with a very believable story about their program. I was convinced and ordered a 40 magazine subscription for 63.00 in February of 09 and it is now April and I still have yet to recieve anything.

Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Success-Express-Sales-Inc/Fayetteville-North-Carolina/Success-Express-Sales-Inc-T-Haskel-Send-hyped-up-sale-clerks-just-to-take-your-money-Fay-440190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Success Express Sales Inc

IRRESPONSIBLE CONSUMER Read Your Receipt or Call Customer Service

AUTHOR: Success Express Sales - (USA)

Again irresponsible use of this website by a consumer.  If Kelly would have read over her receipt it states, "DELIVERY WITHIN 120 DAYS." She purchased in February of  09 and reported this in April 09, that is 60day!  If she wanted to check on her order and talk with someone why not call the customer service number listed on thereceipt1-253-851-8414.  Once she received her magazine I do not see a recantation here.

Once this website came to my attention I felt compelled to give some FACTUAL INFORMATION to consumers who visit the Rip Off Report website.   I have read all 10 complaints regarding SUCCESS EXPRESS SALES, INC & PACIFIC COAST CLEARING SERVICES, INC. on this website.

Unfortunately all these reports are based solely on assumptions and hear say.  Every one of them  have been filed by irresponsible consumers.  It is this kind of irresponsible consumer reporting that slanders good companies based on assumptions and hear say. Please get facts and both sides of the story before you just jump online and do damage in our case to young adults doing something positive and improving their futures.

We would have liked the opportunity to address these situations in a professional business manner.   These consumer should have contacted us through our telephone number (1-253-851-8414 customer service) or mailing address (5775 Soundview Dr. #103-C Gig Harbor, WA 98335), provided on our receipts. or through our website(sesales.info).  We could have appropriately addressed these situations and presented the FACTS.

This is a positive and constructive goal orientated program for young adults, over 18 years old, to  travel the country developing inter personal communication skills, gaining an education in direct sales and brightening the future of the youth of America.
  Our representatives are in a contest selling magazines subscriptions to collect points to win a trip to Europe, a Carribean Cruise, or a

Sucess Express Sales Inc

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I spoke to a sales rep today and she gave me the run around regarding my magazine. She was rude and cut me off everytime I spoke. I was told I had to wait atleast 120 days from the time my check cleared and they would not issue me any kind of refund.