Complaint Review: Success Planning Group

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Connie — Lakeville Ohio United States of America
Success Planning Group
New York, New York United States of America

Success Planning Group Kept wanting more money for each service New York, New York

When I joined Success Planning Group it was under the assumption that they provided everything with one cost.  Since joining them October 8, 2012 I had nothing but more calls for additional services that I could not afford.
I cancelled it December 3, 2012.  When I cancelled the membership I was told no refund and that the cancellation dept would contact me within 48 hours. I waited over a week and just called them again tonight Dec 12 and was told that I should have received an confirmation email for the cancellation. As of yet still have not received a cancellation notification and the reply to this was my email was messed up.
When I asked about a refund their reply was that there was a verbal agreement for 3 days grace period and that there was a 15 days waiting period which I was past both of those.
The additional calls did not start until after the 15 days and each week I would get another call for website, business loan, business store, domain name etc.
I did not sign their online agreement and the initial payment was for making so many changes to my "business plan" consultation and unlimited calls.
I have emailed their client care per the person I spoke with asking for a refund and will wait to see their reply.
Certain individuals that I talked with for the additional services were very rude when my reply was I could not afford any other services.  I became very stressed out with these calls and want nothing to do with their business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Success-Planning-Group/New-York-New-York-10118/Success-Planning-Group-Kept-wanting-more-money-for-each-service-New-York-New-York-981174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Success Planning Group