Complaint Review: Success Planning Group

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Many stuck — Central Georgia United States of America
Success Planning Group
350 5th Avenue, Suite 6015 New York, New York United States of America

Success Planning Group Small Biz Credit, The Success Online, Online Solutions Miss represents company, avoids calls, returns certified mail, large sums of charges without signed agreements. New York, New York

This company convinced me they were part of a company I was already working with. They knew what credit cards I had. Convinced me to make my business profitable that I needed these services. Charged large sums of money to my charge cards even without signed agreements. It has been 4 months and I am still trying to get my cards credited so I don't have all these credit cards to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Success-Planning-Group/New-York-New-York-10118/Success-Planning-Group-Small-Biz-Credit-The-Success-Online-Online-Solutions-Miss-represe-980681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Success Planning Group