Complaint Review: Success Series Training

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Granny 75 — Kahului Hawaii USA
Success Series Training
8401 Lake Worth Road Lake Worth, Florida United States of America

Success Series Training Worthless Grant Info - Cost $5,950.00 Lake Worth, Florida

Salt Lake City ofc. (now closed) called me. Said there was surpus funds available for grants. Needed to do Home Improvements.They would do 2 researches. One for low income & one for possible sources of funds for my needs. Cost $5,950.00.Also included would be 10 "coaching" sesions with "The Coaching Office" Mel Feller in Texas. Info I got was worthless to me. I live in Hawaii. All 21 foundations to be contacted were in Indiana. Other info also useless. When I questioned them they got upset. When I asked for a refund all communication stopped. I'm 76 -diabetic -low incme (SS only). Credit Card Co. was  unable to get my money back. Company won't respond to BBB or my phone calls.  SHOULD I PAY FOR NOTHING??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Success-Series-Training/Lake-Worth-Florida-33467/Success-Series-Training-Worthless-Grant-Info-Cost-595000-Lake-Worth-Florida-921097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Success Series Training