Complaint Review: Success online

• Submitted: Sat, January 12, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: money loser Mary — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Success online
NY, New York United States of America

Success online Horizon I got sucked in by very smooth men NY, New York

I was looking for a part time job to supplement my tiny income.  I'm a retired teacher with health problems; I'm just the sort of person they prey on.  I invested a pretty big amount of my retirement in this outfit ( 'he's just down the hall . . .I can rumn down there and ask."  "We're on the 16th floor of the Empire State Building."  Their phone exchanges say they're in Arkansas and Kansas.  I finally looked them up on another internet site.

They lie, con and cheat.  All they did for me was send 2 binders and a "Business Plan" that was useless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Success-online/NY-New-York-/Success-online-Horizon-I-got-sucked-in-by-very-smooth-men-NY-New-York-995821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Success online