legend

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Bluegrassflea — Lexington Nationwide United States of America
Success with Anthony

Success with Anthony Anthony and Adrian Morrison Misleading and false information, Internet

*Consumer Comment: NO GOOD SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

I have become very disillusioned by Success with Anthony. First it takes
$25, not just $5 as stated, to open up a campaign through Plenty of
Fish. Then your affiliate network says you must allow up to 90 days to
get approved.plus, Anthony is using Clicksure, which is NOT a USA based
company, but rather is in the UK. All this has set off several alarms
in me.

Then when I submit a ticket, no one ever answers, then again why should they? They already have my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Success-with-Anthony/internet/Success-with-Anthony-Anthony-and-Adrian-Morrison-Misleading-and-false-information-Interne-924350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Success with Anthony

NO GOOD SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

AUTHOR: SUCHaJOY - (United States of America)

Adrian Morrisons Social Commissions is a COMPLETE scam!!! I thought I would be shown the way to how I can make money with plentyofish and clickbank. All the adds they have on there arent a part of the popular click adds that I can make money off of.

First, I thought I only needed to pay the initial fee to start but then I got all these people trying to upsell me on other packages that I really didnt need to get website going. Its just all unnecessary. Im out $9,525 and I still havent made any money on the plentyofish.

I called to demand a refund but I can never get a live representative. God forbid that someone actually does their job over at Anthony Morrisons while hes trying to build an empire built solely on duping others out of money. Just like his brother Anthony Morrison. Deception must be a popular trait in that gene pool.

I was never given the opportunity to speak to anyone at Adrian Morrisons Social Commissions. So, I gave this number a call that I got from another board speaking about how Anthony Morrison is such a scam artist. If only I read about him before that I wouldve never done business with his brother.

I spoke with Henry at 260.357.2872. He was great, a little slow at times, but overall he got the job doneand THATS what matters. I did not have to give them any money upfront ,which I LOVED!!!

I hope that whole Morrison family gets theirs. They live their life like everything is all honky dory while theyre pretty much stealing from everyone. They dont seem to provide any of the services they promise. Theyre all NO GOOD LYING SACKS OF <beep> J