Complaint Review: Successful Education On Line

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Aliso Viejo California United States of America
Successful Education On Line
St. George, Utah Internet United States of America

Successful Education On Line Home Cash Success, Home Revenue Solutions, Learning Auctions Beware of Fraud by Successful Education On Line! Almost scammed for $7250.00 Internet

Buyer Beware!  I was almost scammed by Successful Education On-Line to the tune of $7250.00.  This company runs a fraud scheme about a "Home Cash Success" business and lure you into a "free" phone consultation with a consultant.  I initially spoke with "Brian," who set up a phone interview with his "Manager" Greg the following day.

Greg called the next day and was very intriguing.  He gave a strategy for a home based business using "OPM" Other Peoples Money.  He alleged they have "hundreds of wholesale drop ship companies" with "millions of products"  I would be marketing on E-Bay at  significant profits, eventually they would guide me through creating my own company website and selling "24 hours a day" since the internet is available worldwide.  I could be selling "as I sleep."  It would only involve 5-10 hours of my time per week.

The picture testimonial presented a local person with a check for $35,000.  Of course that part was too good to be true and I had my suspicions.  Nonetheless, he claimed some people start off making around $350/week and it escalates from there, depending on how serious one was in establishing the business.  His pitch is very convincing.

The one snag that kept me from this fraud was an initial investment of $7250, which his secretary would handle.  The deal was only available that day.  I prodded with further questions and he FINALLY agreed to give me 2 days to make a decision.  When I inquired whether he had a proposed contract for review,he stated his secretary would review those details with me once I made a decision. He further stated he was interviewing me as to whether they felt I was the type of individual in which they would invest their time and money to get me established.

Thank God I checked the Ripoff Reports and discovered their fraud. I was able to read the report of how  they defrauded someone for $30K with NOTHING in return!!  And they just keep ripping people off after their initial investment, getting them to invest more.  DON'T GET SCAMMED BY SUCCESSFUL EDUCATION ON LINE. COM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Successful-Education-On-Line/internet/Successful-Education-On-Line-Home-Cash-Success-Home-Revenue-Solutions-Learning-Auctions-1004890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Successful Education On Line