livestock

Complaint Review: Successful Online Strategies Inc ( Michael Rios Owner )

• Submitted: Mon, August 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2004

• Reported By:Stanton Delaware
Successful Online Strategies Inc ( Michael Rios Owner )
www.clickandgrowrich.com Internet U.S.A.

Successful Online Strategies Inc ( Michael Rios Owner ) home based business ripoff, takes your money before the 90 day trial, will not give your money back. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We do charge the card until the site is up

*Author of original report: Successful Online Strategies- Michael Rios, CEO ripoff, company did refund my money only after filing a Ripoff Report, sorry it came to this.

*UPDATE Employee: I think an apology should be in order.

*Consumer Comment: Linclon... Large Print?

*UPDATE Employee: read the large print

Sells an Online HomeBase Business. Says you don't have to pay for 90 days. Takes your credit card number, takes your money. Does not respond to your emails. Will not refund your money if dissatified.This Homebase Business is a Ripoff and a Fraud.

Richard
Stanton, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2004 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Successful-Online-Strategies-Inc-Michael-Rios-Owner-/internet/Successful-Online-Strategies-Inc-Michael-Rios-Owner-home-based-business-ripoff-takes-105053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Successful Online Strategies Inc ( Michael Rios Owner )

We do charge the card until the site is up

AUTHOR: Lincoln - (U.S.A.)

Your statement is absolutly correct. We do charge the card until the site is up and going and the e-books have been recieved. That is exactly what we do. We do not charge the card for 3-5 business days. We have a legitmate service that helps people to make $ with little investment. This system is designed to teach people the basics of internet marketing with no risk. I would invite anyone to check out our site (read the entire site) and find anywhere I am wrong. This system works and many people have make a lot of money.

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

I gave this company, Successful Online Strategies, AKA Click and Grow Rich . Com until 4:oopm Eastern Daylight Savings Time on 8/23/04, when they did not refund my money, I filed a report with RipOff Report on 8/23/04 late in the evening. The company Successful Online Strategies finally REFUNDED my money on 8/23/04. Apparently there is a big time difference I did not allow for. I am really sorry that it came to this, me filing a RipOff report to get them to refund my money... thank you for your help.... I am a senior person living on a fixed income, and do not have money to through away....I will give a donation to RipOff Report soon.

Richard,
After futher investigations to your account(yes we know who you are) we found that not only was your money refunded when you asked for it back you also were able to keep your e-books, web site and your airline ticket vouchers. Pretty good for not having to pay a dime. I think an apology should be in order.

Linclon... Large Print?

AUTHOR: Darren - (U.S.A.)

Lincoln,
I had no idea who or what this company was, but I read the reporter's story and your rebuttal. I thought I would go and check out this website. Just trying to view both sides.

You made your case sound very convincing. Especially the part about the LARGE PRINT. Since the fine-print drives me nuts I thought I would check out the site myself.

Imagine my surprise when I saw:

"I will personally set you up with your own profitable website on a 90 Day Trial. That's right. I will not take your money until it is up and running and you are happy as can be."

Michael Rios, CEO, Successful Online Strategies Inc.

Maybe my grasp of English is lacking, but "I will not take your money until it is up and running and you are happy as can be." seems to me that there is a particular time constraint on when the person is billed... as in after the customer has his up and running and the customer is happy.

Please feel free to clarify this.

Thanks,

Richard,
The web site clearly states that you pay a one time fee of 39.97 for the e-books. You also get a web site that allows you to put the contents of the e-book to work for you without any risk. There are no monthly fees ever. The $39.97 is a one time fee. The website also clearly states that if you are not able to make at least 2 sales from your web site in 90 days we will refund your money. (2 sales is about $60) Pretty good return on money if you ask me. The best part is you have no risk. It says no where on the site that you don't have to pay the $39.97 until after the 90 days. I personally do not know where else you can get e-books like these and a free website forever that warrenties you to make almost double your money or refunds your money. Nothing in life is free, but I think this is about as close as you can get.