Complaint Review: Sudarshan Eye Experts

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jerry — Brownsville Texas United States of America
Sudarshan Eye Experts
1058 E. Los Ebanos Blvd Brownsville, Texas United States of America

Sudarshan Eye Experts Refuse of Services and Doctor never there Brownsville, Texas

*Author of original report: Sudarshan Eye Experts dont care for patient

I went to this doctor in need of some post lasik medical treatment. I have dry eye but this doctor never tells you what is wrong at all. He is always in a hurry because he is a lasik surgeon. When they scheduled an appointment for me, I had to see a doctor that was/is unfamiliar with my case. The doctor was away. They then scheduled me for an appointment at 8:15 am. I was sitting their til past 9:00 am and I see the doctor barely coming in. I waited another hour and they told me that he is in surgery. That it will be awhile. I had to leave because of work so I left. I was looking forward to doing this treatment with this new topical antibiotic but I never could see him. I called and asked and they told me that I could not get any medicine because I need to see the doctor again. I scheduled an appointment later that week. I also told them I was displeased with me waiting them. I then called again to ask what type of tear film is messed up in my eye and they told me that they would call me back. The supervisor called me back and told me that I need to go see a different doctor for a 2nd opinion. Another words, now they are refusing services. Seems the doctor can't really handle a challenge. He graduated from Yale, but can't handle a severe challenging case and if someone sticks up for them self and states an issue, they don't want any part with that. To me they are way over staffed with little concerned doctors at all to handle the situation. Like most businesses, especially eye doctors, the $$$$ comes first and then the patients/customers. If anyone has issues with these wannabe doctors and have any medical issues, report them to the medical board. They are their bosses.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sudarshan-Eye-Experts/Brownsville-Texas-78521/Sudarshan-Eye-Experts-Refuse-of-Services-and-Doctor-never-there-Brownsville-Texas-951522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sudarshan Eye Experts

Sudarshan Eye Experts dont care for patient

AUTHOR: Jerry - (United States of America)

I have been getting treatment for my severe dry eye disorder from their clinic for the past few months. On Friday, October 5th 2012, I went to my 8:15 am appointment on time. I waited for around and hour and see my doctor barely coming into the office to work. I waited another hour and they still did not call me in. They told me he was now doing Lasik surgeries in the office and it will be even longer. I had to go back to work so I left and rescheduled for the following Thursday and also told them I was displeased about this. I called them that same afternoon to see if they can tell me what type of tear film disorder I have since none of the doctors ever explained it to me and they said they will call me back. The manager called me back and said she talked to the doctor and they no longer want to see me anymore even and for me to look for a new doctor. I called them back Monday October 8th 2012 and they told me that if I am concerned about my eye condition for them to come back to the office at 2pm and the doctor will see me. I agreed and went their at two. It started out like a normal appointment and they called me in. The doctor just looked at my eyes in a microscope and then just told me that I need to look for another doctor. I asked him that we have a patient/client relationship and that the law says that he needs to work with me and treat me give me time to look for another doctor. He refused. I called other doctors and they are not taking new patients at this time so right now. Right now I am in need of medical treatment for my eye and no one to care for me and it is getting worse. Also him and the staff refused to give me the diagnosis of what he saw in the microscope and the manager came out yelling at me in front of everyone, very rudely, yelling for me to get out. I left and called the police to try to get me a refund since they did not treat me at all that day.