Complaint Review: Sudden Link Communications

• Updated: Thu, December 08, 2011

• Reported By: Joe — Fort Mohave Arizona USA
Sudden Link Communications
6710 Hartford Ave. Lubbock, Texas United States of America

Sudden Link Communications SuddenLink NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO COMPASSION, JUST PAY YOUR BILL! Lubbock, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Suddenlink Help

Suddenlink recently took over our old local cable provider NPG cable. While having NPG our service was great. Now that suddenlink owns it everything has changed! We developed an issue where when the wind blows we lose ALL our services. I have called and had 6 "Techs" Out to our house with no changes in condition. We have replaced our cable box, They rewired the whole house and Rewired the drop line from the utility pole.

Now the latest on the last two service calls is sorry sir we sent the wrong tech out he didnt have a bucket truck to work on the pole lines. So here I sit a month without service still!!! I asked "Customer Service" for a credit they gave me a ten dollar credit on my account and stated that anymore of a credit will have to come from the main office and she would forward this issue to them so I should recieve a call in the next couple days. Well 2 weeks later still no calls, still hit and miss service and my new bill is here.I would not recommend this company for any reason.

I will be forwarding this matter to local media outlets and seeking a lawyer at this point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sudden-Link-Communications/Lubbock-Texas-79413/Sudden-Link-Communications-SuddenLink-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-NO-COMPASSION-JUST-PAY-YOUR-BI-806076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sudden Link Communications

Suddenlink Help

AUTHOR: Suddenlink Ashley - (United States of America)

Hello - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink.  I'm so sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than exceptional.  I'd be more than happy to work with senior management in your area to resolve these issues.  Please feel free to contact me directly: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com.  Thank you.