Complaint Review: Sudden Values

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Franklin Tennessee United States of America
Sudden Values
123 Ohme Garden Rd. Wenatchee, Washington United States of America

Sudden Values Sudden Blitz Paid for a nook color ebook over a month ago and it never shipped Wenatchee, Washington

*Author of original report: Advice to others that have been victims

A friend and I both ordered and paid for a Barnes and Noble color nook ereader over a month ago. You needed to buy a voucher and then submit the voucher number to an email address which we did. We were supposed to get a response that it had been received but we did not I then called Sudden Values and for the only time reached a person. They were helpful and directed us to send the voucher number to another web address which we did and received a reply stating it had been received. I have since continuously checked my account that simply says "order being processed". I have tried at least 15 times to contact them by phone and have sent at least 5 emails. I have never received any response to either my emails or phone messages even though some threatened leagal action. My friend had made the same attempts. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau and the BBB said they have had many complaints with no response from the company and they have the company rated as an "F". I am going to see if I can get the credit card charge reversed, otherwise I will be reporting them to the Attorney General's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sudden-Values/Wenatchee-Washington-98801/Sudden-Values-Sudden-Blitz-Paid-for-a-nook-color-ebook-over-a-month-ago-and-it-never-ship-963293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sudden Values

Advice to others that have been victims

AUTHOR: Dave - (United States of America)

We need to band together to keep this criminal from taking our hard earned money and living high on the hog with it. This company is comprised of all thieves. If your money was stolen on the street these guys would be in jail. Why are they allowed to stay in business and keep swindling people?
I have reported to every agency I can find and have filed a dispute with my credit card company. Do not wait in hopes that your purchased item will finally arrive, because it will not. File a dispute with your credit card company as soon as possible so that they don't get to keep tour hard warned money. Anyone who scams the public in these tough economic times is nothing more that a leech and needs to be imprisioned.