Complaint Review: Sudden Values

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: applehazar — Ann Arbor Michigan
Sudden Values
Addington Dr Commerce Twp, MI 48390 Wenatchee, Washington USA

Sudden Values Sudden Values takes money - doesn't have products Wenatchee Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: File a Complaint with the WA State AG

I have made several purchases from Sudden Values - most have worked out.  But lately they are selling slightly higher priced items.  Currently they offered Dr Erb earbuds at a good price.  After ordering nothing showed up for 2 weeks.  I contacted customer service - no answer to email. I contacted again and their reply is pasted

We are experiencing a delay with our manufacturer. They are shipping the product to us in small batches and we are not receiving enough small batches in fast enough to meet the high demands. We do apologize for the delay and appreciate you patience. You will receive an email notification once the product leaves our distribution center and is on its way to you. At that time you will be able to login to your SuddenValues account and track your purchase under purchases.

Customer Service  CC-KD

I followed up with an email asking for more specific information - next week , next month - I indicated they already had my  money and I expected the product or refund.  This is what I got.

At this time I do not have any eta’s for you.

Customer Service CC-KD

SuddenValues.com

The Local Source

My conclusion is this is a simple ponzi scheme - they advertise items they do not have - then take consumers money and delay shipments until they can affpord toi buy the products with future orders, as I can buy this product many places.  Textbook defination of Ponzi scheme - illegal and interstate fraud!  Stay away - I asked for a call from teh president.  I will retract my complaint if I get satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 05:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sudden-Values/Wenatchee-Washington/Sudden-Values-Sudden-Values-takes-money-doesnt-have-products-Wenatchee-Washington-1066125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sudden Values

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a Complaint with the WA State AG

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

If you have complaints against this company you should file a complaint with the WA State Office of the Attorney Geenral.  Their website is:   www.atg.wa.gov.  You can also file a complaint with the Eastern WA office of the BBB.