Complaint Review: Sudden Values

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Raybanbuyer — Franklin Tennessee United States of America
Sudden Values

Sudden Values Ordered Rayban glasses. They took forever to send them and they were FAKE! Total waste of time and money. Internet

Sudden values had a deal for 60 dollar Rayban Wayfarers. Seeing this as a business opportunity, I purchases a couple pairs. It took them 2 months to send them to me, and once I received and inspected them, they were OBVIOUSLY FAKE. So I wasted so much time and money all to get fake glasses. I'm not sure if they will refund me, but even if they do, I still have to pay return shipping and wasted a lot of time that I will not get back.

You will regret it more than anything. I hope you can learn from my mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sudden-Values/internet/Sudden-Values-Ordered-Rayban-glasses-They-took-forever-to-send-them-and-they-were-FAKE-952812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sudden Values