- Report: #952383
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sudden Values
Sudden ValuesInternet United States of America
Sudden Values Sudden Blitz Every time I think of Sudden Values, I want to SCREAMMMMM. No money received, no return phone calls, and most of all no integrity. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. We never received our money that they owe us in the amount of $667.75 or it could be even more.
3. We called and left messages numerous times, but for some reason no one is responsible to call us back.
4. We received a letter in April stating they needed to catch up, and we would receive our payment from the oldest outstanding payments getting top priority. We are sure we fall in this category.
5. More phone calls with no response but the recording says they will call you back, but that never happens. (It happened only once, but the person never called back.)
6.Where is the loyalty to their clients based on being truthful and honest?
7. What happened to the values of SUDDEN VALUES?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sudden-Values/internet/Sudden-Values-Sudden-Blitz-Every-time-I-think-of-Sudden-Values-I-want-to-SCREAMMMMM-No-m-952383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.