Complaint Review: Sudden Values

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: RippedOff — Michigan
Sudden Values
Internet USA

Sudden Values Sudden Values, Sudden Blitz Alert Awful Company, I returned product and got no money back Internet

I bought some mini computer tablets for my kids from Sudden Values.  They were junk.  Thin plastic, mispelled words on directions, couldn't understand the foriegn voice on the tablet, the surface of the toy was one big sticker.  I called the company and was directed to return the products.  I was given return paperwork and appropriate RMA number, etc.  I returned the product in January and have not gotten my refund.  I have contacted the company 12+ times through email, Contact Us, and phone.  No success.  What a rip off.  So incredibly angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sudden-Values/internet/Sudden-Values-Sudden-Values-Sudden-Blitz-Alert-Awful-Company-I-returned-product-and-got-1145072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sudden Values