• Report: #1120724

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: rab57 — Centerville Ohio
Sudden Values
Internet USA

Sudden Values suddenvalues.com Ordered a hair dryer on August 25, 2013; have not received it; unable to get a refund Internet

I ordered a hair dryer from Suddenvalues.com in August of 2013 at a cost of $85 charged to my credit card.  I have never received the item.  Numerous emails to the company were responded to saying they were experiencing shipping delays.  I asked for a refund after several months; they said they could do that, but the item was now on its way to them and they would have it in December.   To date, I have not received the item.   Further attempts to get a refund have gone unanswered.  I have a on online account with suddenvalues and the hair dryer purchase is no longer listed on my account.   I have seen numerous complaints against this company here and also with the BBB, which I will be doing next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sudden-Values/internet/Sudden-Values-suddenvaluescom-Ordered-a-hair-dryer-on-August-25-2013-have-not-received-1120724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sudden Values