Complaint Review: SuddenValues.com

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Dana — Chicago Illinois United States of America
SuddenValues.com

SuddenValues.com SuddenBlitz shady, unresponsive, unreliable Internet

This company should not be allowed to sell products to consumers. I bought a pair of what I thought to be genuine Ray-Ban brand "Wayfarer" sunglasses. The glasses cost $55 including shipping. I thought it was a great deal, especially for this high-end brand that usually costs twice as much.

First, the company emailed to tell me that the sunglasses were on "backorder" and their original distributor had fallen through. I should've realized then, that these were not original Ray-Bans. It took them an extra 2 months for the glasses to finally be shipped to me.

Once I received them, the fit was off and they didn't sit correctly on my face. So, I went into a local sunglasses shop that sold Ray-Bans to get them adjusted. The owner of the store explicitly told me that my sunglasses were cheap knock-offs.

He pointed out all the differences between my pair and an original pair; and they were obvious. I am upset that SuddenValues failed to mention that these were not real Ray-Bans and consumers should be notified

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuddenValuescom/internet/SuddenValuescom-SuddenBlitz-shady-unresponsive-unreliable-Internet-958400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuddenValues.com