• Report: #420399

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:ozark Missouri
Suddenlink Communications
3015 Sse Loop 323 Tyler, Texas U.S.A.

Suddenlink Communications Under investigation by Texas Attorney General for fraudulent billing Tyler Texas

*UPDATE Employee: With Suddenlink

1.)Initially Suddenlink 'sold" me a package containing broadband internet, a landline phone, and cable t.v.I was told verbally that the monthly charge for the entire package was $99.00. Each month I have been forced to pay between $150-$132 or I would be disconnected.
2.)Suddenlink has repeatedly charged me for a modem which I have never even had and the company refuses to credit the amount to my bill. At one point I was told that the charge had been removed only to have the bills remain the same, other than decreasing slightly when I had finally supposedly finished paying the installation charge.
3.)Suddenlink demands payment in full more frequently than every thirty and have made repeated harassing telephone calls to my home before the due date to demand payment.
4.)When I spoke with "Andrew" on or about 1-9-09 and asked that the charge for the modem which I don't have be removed from my account and told him I wanted to unsubscribe from the company's monthly magazine, he refused to do either or to put me in touch with anyone who would.

Jane doe
ozark, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suddenlink-Communications/Tyler-Texas-75701/Suddenlink-Communications-Under-investigation-by-Texas-Attorney-General-for-fraudulent-bil-420399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suddenlink Communications

With Suddenlink

AUTHOR: Pete Abel - (U.S.A.)

I'm with the Suddenlink Corp HQ office. More on me here: http://www.suddenlink.com/about/executives/abel/. I would like to assist you with resolving these issues. You can contact me here: pete.abel@suddenlink.com.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC