Complaint Review: Suddenlink communications

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Bad suddenlink internet — Pinehurst Idaho United States of America
Suddenlink communications
Osborn, idaho Osburn, Idaho United States of America

Suddenlink communications Beyond slow internet Osburn, Idaho

*UPDATE Employee: Suddenlink Help

I have had suddenlink Internet for almost a year now, having problems with the Internet ever since. We have the fast high speed Internet available threw them. I have reported how slow it has been since we got it, have filed complaints with there 1800 number.

Well here's the problem my wife does schooling online, we have repeated Internet outage and or Internet turns off a few time a day. Which for my wife erase what she has done online. Downloading anything that should take about ten minutes, requires a four hour download period.

Now I like to play games online threw my ps3. The internet speed they advertise is not fast enough, I can't even watch video on the Internet because of the service is to slow yet I have to pay for the high speed Internet. There pretty quick to collect and threating you about there money yet they don't provide the speed and product they advertise.

Now if you ask me this should be illegal, it's a shame you can get ripped off legally but know one does anything to slap these companies on there hand. They take my money and I have to just accept there product even Tho it is not up to there advertised speed and people when I say slow I really mean slowwww.

If there a law suit against this companies I would love to be involved. If a car company advertises 35 mpg and all I get is 20 mpg. I would think they would have some explaining to do or fix the problem for me. Anyways don't get suddenlink Internet in the Idaho region or just in my pinehurst idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suddenlink-communications/Osburn-Idaho-83850/Suddenlink-communications-Beyond-slow-internet-Osburn-Idaho-974427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suddenlink communications

Suddenlink Help

AUTHOR: SDLshannon - (United States of America)

Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your service, and would be happy to work with Management in your area to help resolve. You can email me directly at Shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!