killing

• Reported By: Larry3 — Abilene Texas
Suddenlink
Abilene, Texas USA

Suddenlink false advertising; deceptive billing Abilene Texas

Suddenlink advertised that they would pay $300 if I would drop DISH and go with their service. I provided proof that I was a DISH customer. However, when my first bill came, it did not include the DISH discount. I called twice. Was given two different stories. First, I was told that I hadn't furnished proof. Second, I was told that my proof didn't have my address. Both statements were false. I will not give in on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suddenlink/Abilene-Texas/Suddenlink-false-advertising-deceptive-billing-Abilene-Texas-1062584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suddenlink