Complaint Review: Suddenlink

• Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Peter — Lender Texas United States of America
Suddenlink
1119 Burgess Drve Leander, Texas United States of America

Suddenlink Internet service They are now limiting usage and will charge $10 for going over 250GB/month Leander, Texas

Suddenlink is now going to charge if you go past the limit of downloading. They make like well most of our customers average only 20GB/month. So what's the big deal for others who use more for streaming movies and online school work, not to mention shopping and email. It just stinks they want to limit the amount that can be downloaded.

It is just another way they are ripping of customers, the ones who utilize the internet. If most customer hardly use the net what's the problem for those of use who really use it, we pay for it why can't we use all we want? I haven't had any rely complaints about their service as it is fast and hasn't gone down much at all.

I know Time Warner and AT&T was going to limit and when they got so many complaints they didn't impose the limit. I would change services if I could just because of this and even have slower bandwidth which I am now paying more for the higher speed and like the speed that I have now. They have a monopoly in this subdivision and all other provider are blocked, can't even get DSL as the phone lines are
blocked out too.

I really hope that Suddenlink hers us who actually use the bandwidth that we pay for and not impose the penalty for going over the limit of 250GB/moth of $10 per GB for any amount over. Hopefully too that others using Suddenlink cable internet will post their responses too against this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suddenlink/Leander-Texas-78641/Suddenlink-Internet-service-They-are-now-limiting-usage-and-will-charge-10-for-going-ove-851871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suddenlink