Complaint Review: Suddenlink

• Reported By: Kat Owen — Payson Arizona United States of America
Suddenlink

Suddenlink Suddenlink has horrible business practices. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Suddenlink Help

My journey with Suddenlink has been a unhappy one. I am not just speaking for myself, but our whole apartment building. I have had nothing but problems with my internet, phone and cable. Tv freezes, internet freezes to the point of having to reboot my computer. Phone goes dead and loses connection. Tv channels freeze, lose sound and pixels across the screen.

I have now had 7 field techs come out to try and fix the problem, it's NOT the wiring in my apartment, it's not the wiring in the whole building, the wires are just fine, since our last cable company was NPG and the wiring worked just fine.

But they insist it's the wiring trying to get the owner of the building to pay out of their pocket for the repairs. I got tired of calling the suddenlink techs, I got tired of contacting techs online via live chat. They don't resolve the problem. Onlt to tell me to unplug my box, wait 10 seconds and plug it all back in. How many times do I have to do this? It's stupid! Suddenlink sends out the techs, and find nothing wrong with my wiring. This is not a isolated incident, this is the whole apartment building. This building is all senior citizens and disabled persons, so we depend on our phones in time of a emergency, we depend on our tv's when we are wheelchair bound or bed ridden for our entertainment. Suddenlink cannot provide that. I finally had enough, and contacted corporate office, Thee corporate office to file my complaint on my behalf and the others in this building. Endless techs come out look the wires over, try to fix this and that, the problem still remains. Before the field tech got here today after recieving a phone call from Regional Office.. who told me that they were sending out yet another field tech to check my wiring yet again. I stood downstairs waiting for Suddenlink to show, and talking with the tenants who came downstairs to check their mail. Asking each one if they still had problems with their service. Everyone I hit up were still having problems. So problem was not resolved.

Once the field tech arrived, I grabbed one of the tenants and had them explain to the tech, that they too are still having problems, just to prove a point. Everyone is this building just calls to report the problem, I am one who actually persues it. I bundle, I have all 3 services with Suddenlink, all 3 services don't work like it should. But I got told today that the reason nothing is getting done, don't get me wrong. The Payson Office works their fannies off the try and fix the problem. They are all very helpful and feel for us. But it's corporate office! Suddenlink employees have thier hands tied when they are told Suddenlink is "Under Budget" and cannot afford to fix the problem. There for, trying to put the problem on the building and make the owner pay for it. Well Suddenlink, you don't offer your services if your service is horrible in the first place. Put your money where your mouth is, back up what you say on your commercials. You can't, and therefor have a whole building of dissatified customers. Just a heads up Suddenlink, we were just told today that it's a go for satelite to come in. Meaning soon we will all be switching to satelite. I'm sure there will be 50 customers that will be switching over and dropping Suddenlink. We all took a poll of how many would be switching over, and we all voted Suddenlink out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suddenlink/internet/Suddenlink-Suddenlink-has-horrible-business-practices-Internet-968774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suddenlink

Suddenlink Help

AUTHOR: SDLshannon - (United States of America)

Hi Kat- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink.  I am very sorry to hear of your recent experience and trouble you are having.  I would appreciate the opportunity to look further into this and help assist in a resolution. Please feel free to email me directly at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!