Complaint Review: Suddenly Slender

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Toms River New Jersey
Suddenly Slender
172 N Belcher Ave Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Suddenly Slender Franchise Licensee Rip Off Clearwater Florida

I am also a vicitim of this Suddenly Slender Scam

I purchased my license in 2005 and was not made aware of the FDA complaints against VMM in 2001,2003 and 2004. There is no documentation that VMM, Suddenly Slender have made and efforts to comply with the FDA requests. We have asked for documentation of this via phone, emails and certified letter and have not gotten any response.

We are obligated by our contract to purchase and use the VMM product but are afraid of what could happen if we continue to use these products.

I was also not informed of the licensee success rate which is less that 20%. I have watched most of the people I met in this business go out of business trying to make it in this business. We were promised when we purchased our license that we would get national advertising from corprorate which has not happened either.

We are also being bullied into signing a franchisee agreeement with VMM which was not what was promised to us. We were told we could stay a licensee and run my business the way I want to.

If I had known then what I know now I would have never have purchased a franchise license from VMM, Suddenly Slender.

If you are looking to purchase a franchise, do your homework.

Rippedoff
Toms River, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suddenly-Slender/Clearwater-Florida-33765/Suddenly-Slender-Franchise-Licensee-Rip-Off-Clearwater-Florida-314440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suddenly Slender