Complaint Review: Sues Treasure Closet

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: dept56fla — Coconut Creek Florida United States of America
Sues Treasure Closet
26542 Yowaiski Mill Road Internet United States of America

Sues Treasure Closet Suseen M. Guthrie Longley RIP OFF EBID SITE - SELLER DOES NOT SENT ITEMS PURCHASED! Internet

*Author of original report: Not true

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To tell the truth

I purchased LOREAL BEAUTY CONIDENTIAL FROM DIANE'S COLLECTION LOT 6
from her ebid website and she never sent the items. She responded to my emails in the beginning stating that she had trouble with the company that did her shipping and all sorts of excuses.  She has stopped responding to my emails and now I am out the money. This is just pure fraud and she must not be able to do this to someone else. Beward of her on Ebid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sues-Treasure-Closet/internet/Sues-Treasure-Closet-Suseen-M-Guthrie-Longley-RIP-OFF-EBID-SITE-SELLER-DOES-NOT-SENT-IT-524217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sues Treasure Closet

Not true

AUTHOR: dept56fla - (United States of America)

I was never refunded my money - I am still out $38.00. Stating that my money was refunded is untrue!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To tell the truth

AUTHOR: Sue''s Treasure Closet - (United States of America)

Yes, I had an ebid account. I refunded her money, she was out no monies at all. This was an unfortunate situation and was resolved. I have no animosity towards this buyer. I feel to file this on this site, after a refund was initiated, is a bit unprofessional and uncalled for. I no longer use ebid because you don't make any money and there is not enough traffic so I am now on http://yardsellr.com/yardsale/Suseen-M-Guthrie-longley-362299 and very proud of my site and the traffic is amazing.

exact