Complaint Review: Suess Electronics

• Submitted: Sun, November 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:green bay Wisconsin
Suess Electronics
2520 W Wisconsin Appelton, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Suess Electronics ripoff dishonest sales person and rude Appelton wisconsin

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Facts

we purchased a Soney flat screan, 32 inches, and than it was to be a HD tv. But we were wrong event hough the sales person kept saying all about HD and how nice it was. (also that was the only reason we were lookin for a tv in the first place). The other thing that bothers us is that we called to find out if we could get a discount and or a refund for the difference because we paid extra for a HD tv, and they were rude because we they said they only stand by any tv for 15 days. 15 days whats that?

Then I asked about customer service and if they had anything for that to help make us satisfied they said no. I asked what happend to the customer is always right or to even try to keep a customer happy. they had no answer for that except I dont know theres nothing I can do for U.

Heather
green bay, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2006 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suess-Electronics/Appelton-Wisconsin-54914/Suess-Electronics-ripoff-dishonest-sales-person-and-rude-Appelton-wisconsin-221374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suess Electronics

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Facts

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

Our records show the Sony KD32FS170 being purchased on July 29, 2006. We received a call from the customer in late October requesting to return the TV. Our standard return policy is 7 days. The request was approximately 90 DAYS after the purchase, therefore the return was denied.

Suess Electronics has been in business since 1951 and has stood by every product that we have sold since. Sometimes customers confuse what they hear from multiple stores. I am sorry but that is out of our control.

The TV is question is a SDTV with an ATSC tuner. Therefore the TV is capable of displaying High Definition content on its Standard Definition display. I am confident that we demonstrated how nice the High Definition content looked on this Standard Definition TV. I am also confident that we explained the difference between Standard Definition and High Definition TV. Our sales team is trained extremely well and would have no motivation to deceive a customer.

Do to the fact that the customer request did not start until after 3 months of using the TV I beleive that there memory of the conversation with the salesperson is not accurate.