Complaint Review: Suffolk County Family Court

• Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: Loserjudge — New York USA
Suffolk County Family Court
400 Carleton Avenue Central Islip, New York United States of America

Suffolk County Family Court Hon. David Freundlich Abuse of Judicial Power .... Central Islip, New York

Supervising Judge David Freundlich has aided Judge Andrew Tarantino Jr in abusing my three children. Judge Freundlich needs to learn how to read! My court paperwork says that my case shall remain in New York! As my attorney Maryellen Mc Quaid stated in court and is also stated my court paperwork! And he refuses to accept my Court paper work because he stated I need to go to my son home state of Tennessee. My son home state is New York not Tennessee!  This Judge never reviewed any of the abuse that Judge Andrew Tarantino Jr has done to my children. They put me into Diabetic shock and aloud my ex wife Mariane Lynda Jensen to skip the State and I have not seen my son since! My other two children have not seen their brother David Tyska since these two Judges broke my civil rights and the rights of my children to see one another.  David Freundlich is a discrase to the court system and he truly likes to abuse children! Please tell us of the abuse these two judges have done to your families. The court keeps refusing my paperwork because there is so much corruption in my case that they wont allow it back into court because people will wind up in Jail!  These Judge's are abusing our Children and this must STOP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2010 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suffolk-County-Family-Court/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/Suffolk-County-Family-Court-Hon-David-Freundlich-Abuse-of-Judicial-Power-Central-I-654783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suffolk County Family Court