Complaint Review: Sugar Daddy for Me

• Submitted: Sun, April 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: jackson1002 —
Sugar Daddy for Me

Sugar Daddy for Me They will never cancel your account and steel your money! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I registered for a free 3 days trial which if not canceled; they will charge you for a full month.  So the next day I tried to log in but they blocked me out. I tried to log in using other PC and then my phone but I cant. Tried to contact the customer service and the system wont let me stating that I need to log in first which I cant do.

They have blocked me out of the site so that I wont be able to cancel my free trial and then be charged for a full month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sugar-Daddy-for-Me/internet/Sugar-Daddy-for-Me-They-will-never-cancel-your-account-and-steel-your-money-Internet-1043116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sugar Daddy for Me

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - ()

I am truly sorry you have had a bad experience visiting our site.

We read and answer every email we receive. We strive to provide each member with the information they require as quickly as possible. We are working diligently to improve our response time.

I will be happy to resolve your issue with you. In order to do so, please send an email with your username and/or email address used at signup to KasaundraL101@gmail.com.

CS Manager