Complaint Review: Sugar daddy 4 me

• Submitted: Sun, February 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 05, 2012

• Reported By: Josh — United States of America
Sugar daddy 4 me

Sugar daddy 4 me This company lied to me stateing I can sign up for a 3 day free trial. And at the end of the trial if I hadn't cancelled membership, I would be billed. I signed up for membership 1/23/12 and terminate Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sugardaddyforme comment

This website is a scam to access your credit/debit information. They lie to you and con you into thinking you are signing up for a 3 day free trial. Even if you send them a cancellation request, they bill you anyway. And will continue to do so, until you cancel that credit/debit card. The numbers provided to contact them are fraudulent! The numbers are for an answering service, not the company itself. And the one number that is supposedly a direct number is never answered and is forwarded to an answering machine. You can e-mail them, they do respond! You can leave messages, they do not call back. This website is nothing more than an illegal prostitution ring! There are no real sugardaddies on this site; men looking to pay much younger woman for sexual exploitation. And the women are looking to be financially provided for in exchange for sex!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2012 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sugar-daddy-4-me/internet/Sugar-daddy-4-me-This-company-lied-to-me-stateing-I-can-sign-up-for-a-3-day-free-trial-A-834164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sugar daddy 4 me

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sugardaddyforme comment

AUTHOR: 3discool - ()

Not one message from women that supposedly give free access to contact them.

That should tell you something.

Glad I didn't give them any credit info.