brick

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 28, 2009

• Reported By:los angeles California
SugarDaddyForMe
Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

SugarDaddyForMe , SugarDaddyForMe.com Lies, No Customer Service -- A new meaning to the word sketchy Los Angeles California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: We DO Exist...

*Consumer Comment: Who is scamming who????

SugarDaddyForMe.com is a dating site that promises to match up successful and wealthy individuals. However, once they have your credit card there is no going back. It is run by Russian/Armenian individuals who do no respond to emails and there is no phone contanct.

Cancelling your account is not an option. They continued to bill me for several months after I emailed them to cancel. Furthermore several fraudulent electronics purchases were made with my card after I signed up with them. I'm a security aware indididual and have never experienced idnentity theft after years of online shopping. However, weeks after signing up with sugardaddyforme.com my cc was being used by fraudsters all over the net. It's just speculation that they sell your credit card information, but it's fact that their customer service does not exist and THEY WILL FRAUDULENTLY BILL YOU EVEN IF YOU TRY TO CANCEL.

I did not have a problem paying for the first month while I used the site, but I cancelled well before my subscription renewed and they kept billing me. Outright fraud. The most frustraing resposne is the lies they tell you about their customer service. THEY DO NOT ANSWER EMAILS IN UNDER A FEW WEEKS, AND THE PHONE NUMBER THEY PROVIDE GOES TO AN UNATTENDED VOICE MAIL. This site gives a new meaning to sketchy.

Sonicyouth
los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SugarDaddyForMe/Los-Angeles-California/SugarDaddyForMe-SugarDaddyForMecom-Lies-No-Customer-Service-A-new-meaning-to-the-wo-454221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SugarDaddyForMe

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

We DO Exist...

AUTHOR: Sd4me - (U.S.A.)

My name is Kasaundra I am the Director of Sugardaddyforme.com's customer service department. I recently came across this same exact complaint word for word on another complaint bored. As I posted there. We do have a customer service department and each staff member works really hard to ensure a positive experience with SD4Me. One misconception that I have noticed is complaints of FRAUDULENT activity .. Saying that we without permission charge a members cc every month. Well when you signed up if you signed up for a month membership then you had to agree to the BOLD WORDS written very obviously that say we do have RECURRING BILLING on a monthly basis. (30 days) If you joined using a 3 day trial then you are not charged until the FOURTH day and you can cancel your own account at any time during the 3 days. To cancel recurring billing we have LIVE Chat support which we Very Recently implemented and is still in Beta form. We have a phone number in which you can call and leave a Voice mail. Voice mail is checked one time per day every single day except for Three days per year. Thanksgiving. Christmas eve and Christmas. All emails are done daily 24/7/365. We try to get to everyone within 24-48 hours. Please note that we recently implemented a CONTACT form so that members would put their email under the CORRECT subj. We have CS Staff who specialize in certain areas. If you wanted to CANCEL your account and put it under the title OTHER instead of taking the 1 second to select CANCEL then yes it will take over 48 hours to get to your email because it will go to one department who handles those type of emails and when they get to yours and realize it is not in the correct department then it is transfered back over to the place it should have went to to begin with. SO now you just added another 2 day wait time on your email. I am a fanatic about good customer service but as a person who deals with many companies as a member or as a customer I have come to realize that is it equally important for the member/customer to be just as responsible as the company. It is up to you to contact customer service and make sure that your account is dealt with correctly it is also up to you to read everything that you are agreeing to upon signing up for things and inputting your cc info. We pride ourselves on awesome customer service. If you feel that YOU have not been assisted properly or require further assistance then I urge you to contact me directly. We can be reached at

1 877 783 2339
Cs@sugardaddyforme.com
LIVE CHAT assistance on live site.
CONTACT FORM on live site on upper tab section.

When contacting us we urge you to leave us enough information to handle your account immediately. If we have to go back and forth gathering information or search with little to go on it takes a longer time and can cause billing that could have been stopped. When you email or leave a voicemail ALWAYS follow these steps and I promise you that you will completely change your mind about our Cs Department

Choose the CORRECT category for your emails/vm.
Give your Login Name
Give your email addy that you joined with
Give your MID #
State CLEARLY the reason for your call ..
Give us a way to contact you. Preferably email as it allows us to move faster to assist everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible while still giving each member the individual great experience they deserve.

Again if you feel that you have not been assisted Please use my name in your subject line of your email (Kasaundra) and I will personally assist you.

As far as SELLING information that is absolutely NOT true. We have a secure database all information is encrypted we do not share any information with any other companies outside of our company.

Who is scamming who????

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Looking for a "sugar daddy" to pay your bills and lifestyle
Good grief - you are just a scammer like this so called website