Complaint Review: SugarDaddyForMe

• Reported By: Rajeev Saxena — New York New York United States of America
SugarDaddyForMe

SugarDaddyForMe Will not Cancel Free Trial, Fraudulently charging , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I took the 30 day free trial offer that the website offered me and tried to cancel after 25 days. The way to do it said the site was to use an online form. However, I did not receive any confirmation from them. After another 3 days I retried but was told online that a cancellation request was pending and would be taken care of. Finally after another 3 days I managed to locate a number and called them and was told that they did not receive a cancellation request and so they have billed me.
Apparently they don't let you cancel and the billing goes on until you change your credit card. This site is a fraud. They make use of the fact that you don't want a court case because of discretion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SugarDaddyForMe/internet/SugarDaddyForMe-Will-not-Cancel-Free-Trial-Fraudulently-charging-Internet-1025207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SugarDaddyForMe

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - (United States of America)

I am truly sorry you have had a bad experience visiting our site. We do not intentionally miss cancellations.

We read and answer every email we receive. We are not robots nor are emails handled by an automated system. We strive to provide each member with the information they require as quickly as possible. We are working diligently to improve our response time.

I will be happy to resolve your issue with you. In order to do so, please send an email with your username and/or email address used at signup to KasaundraL101@gmail.com.

CS Manager