Complaint Review: SugarDaddyForMe.com

• Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
SugarDaddyForMe.com
www.sugardaddyforme.com Internet U.S.A.

SugarDaddyForMe.com Company refuses to cancel free trial and bills you anyway! MAJOR RIP OFF! Internet

SugarDaddyForMe.com claims that you can sign up for a free three day trial on their website. I decided to check it out and when I decided that I wasn't interested in pursuing the site further, I used their contact box to cancel my subscription per their suggestion in the FAQ the day BEFORE my free trial was supposed to be over.

The next day, they had taken $23.95 out of my bank account anyway and never responded to my cancellation request. I wrote again, this time with a complaint and didn't receive a response for several days. When I did, it basically said that they'd cancel it the next month. In other words, I would not be getting my money back that they wrongfully took. I replied with yet another complaint and of course, got no reply.

I have filed a complaint with my bank and my bank gave me their phone number. 888-578-5666. I will be calling tomorrow. If they dispute my claim, I will be forced to take this further. Before I saw that they had STOLEN my money from my account, I spent what I thought was in there and so they caused me to overdraft. I am now out $99.85 because of this nonsense, which I can not afford or I would not have taken the obviously desperate step to check out their website in the first place.

Amber
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 12:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SugarDaddyForMecom/internet/SugarDaddyForMecom-Company-refuses-to-cancel-free-trial-and-bills-you-anyway-MAJOR-RIP-O-454287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SugarDaddyForMe.com