Complaint Review: Sugardaddyforme.com

• Reported By: Liz — New York
Sugardaddyforme.com

Sugardaddyforme.com Sugar daddy, SD4ME SCAMMERS , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: SugarDaddyForMe.com

Sugardaddyforme.com is an absolute scam. I signed up for a FREE three day trial and after a day of use, I contacted their customer service department for a cancellation of my trial numerous times without getting not ONE response. Shockingly, I received my credit card bill in the mail and learned that I was charged $50+ for so called services. Total ripoff, I am disappointed at the fact that I was billed and even more disappointed with their customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sugardaddyformecom/internet/Sugardaddyformecom-Sugar-daddy-SD4ME-SCAMMERS-Internet-1040734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sugardaddyforme.com

SugarDaddyForMe.com

AUTHOR: kasaundra lefrancois - ()

If you have any further issues with SugarDaddyForMe.com or feel that you have not been assisted and this situation rectified please contact me directly KasaundraL101@gmail.com.. I will personally assist you.

assist