Complaint Review: Sugardvd.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: SuchaRIP — San Diego California United States of America

Sugardvd.com This Company Sucks! There Turn Around Sucks and there DVDs are ALWAYS BROKEN or Never Available Internet

I was a member with his company for about 2 months and they completely suck!! First off all of the good films are always checked out they claim to have so many films on there site but there never available. They don't have enough films to meet there customers needs. On top of that when they finally do ship out a movie from your list it takes days to get to you even though they claim to deliver in 2-4 business days. I live about 2 hours away from the location they claim to ship from and it takes 5 to 7 days for me to get my films if they show up at all! And when I return them it can take up to 2 weeks for them to acknowledge they've received my films!! Thats completely unacceptable, I think there doing some fowl business. OH and to top it all of when there crappy dvd's finally come in the mail there almost always broken or starched up and don't play. I mean does quality control even exist for these people. I spend about 25 dollars a month on this crappy service and only received all of 5 playable films. The rest I either never received or they we broken when I got them. DON"T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS COMPANY! Go somewhere else!!! I'm so mad I even wasted my money here, I've since switched to another better company. Never again will I do business with this company and you'd be wise to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sugardvdcom/internet/Sugardvdcom-This-Company-Sucks-There-Turn-Around-Sucks-and-there-DVDs-are-ALWAYS-BROKEN-553244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sugardvd.com