Complaint Review: Sukesha, All Nutrient

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: NoMoreChemicals — Austin Texas United States of America
Sukesha, All Nutrient
11925 South Willow Street, Internet United States of America

Sukesha, All Nutrient Chelsea Marie, Charles Frank All Nutrient - Horrible Product, Illegal Fraudulent, False and Misleading Advertising, Internet

*General Comment: All Nutrient is the Best

*General Comment: All Nutrient is the Worst Color I've Ever Used

*Consumer Comment: all-nutrient hair color and products, best ever right now

*Consumer Comment: Professional Products on Amazon

*Consumer Comment: Great Color Line

*Consumer Comment: All Nutrient is a Low-End, Non-Professional Hair Color

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: All Nutrient Keratinit is even Worse

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: All Nutrient Hair Color Isn't Professional Grade

*Consumer Comment: still need to learn how to color hair

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: All Nutrient Is a Pathetic Product and Sukesha is a Horrible Company

*Consumer Comment: learn how to color hair

*Consumer Comment: learn how to color hair

*General Comment: Comment to All Nutrient Report

If youre considering trying All Nutrient Hair Color by Sukesha, please save yourself the time, money, and humiliation and stay as far away ofthese products as physically possible. Your life will be so much better if you never hear from them again!

INTRODUCING ME
I am a board certified hair colorist by the prestigious American Board of Certified Haircolorists and I have been in the profession for over 20 years. I have worked with over a dozen color lines in my career and never had a significant problem with any of them. Recently, I wanted to bring a more natural option into my salon and chose to try All Nutrient hair color. This would prove to be the biggest single mistake of my career.

PRODUCTS
After receiving absolutely ZERO support and horrible "education", i started using the color and quickly realized that it was just bad color.  The color simply does not work well (1) It yields extraordinarily inconsistent color results; (2) It produces only a translucent grey coverage and is unable to cover resistant grey hair at all; (3) Because the color contains both ammonia and monoethanolamine (MEA), the process leaves the hair in very poor, damaged, condition; (4) the color has a strong tendency to fade off tone after relatively short periods of time; and (5) the support products are nothing to write home about and barely meet the minimum performance requirement rather than provide specialized solutions that are well
integrated into their line.

FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISING
Sukesha regularly make representations and advertisements that their All Nutrient hair color does not contain monoethanolamine (MEA) in its hair color and that it only contained trace amounts of ammonia.  In fact the hair color does contain MEA (please take a quick look at their ingredients label for the word MEA) and has a rather high concentration of ammonia. In my professional opinion, this combination is duplicative, unnecessary, unstable, damaging, and potentially dangerous.

HORRIBLE CLIENT SERVICE
Initially, I just had a poor experience with the hair color product. For whatever reason, it wasnt working for me. I called the company and asked for a refund on my unused product.  I had purchased the product in a reasonably recent period of time prior to the request. Mr. Frank wanted to speak with me directly, first questioning whether I was even a hairdresser, than insulting my skills by picking a part my career, then summarizing that his hair color was not at fault for my troubles and it must have been my poor hair color skills that was screwing everything up.

He insisted that, at this point, I would have to go back to school or build up some more experience before they would consider letting me try the All Nutrient Haircolor again. But, he was unwilling to provide my refund, and further technical assistance, or any help whatsoever.  He did this with all the charm and gentle diplomacy of a drunk pimp yelling at one of his night workers. I had never been so humiliated in my life. My business had been substantially damaged, clients were angry, some were leaving, I need to focus and regroup. But I wanted to make sure others knew about how horrible this company is. This post is part of fulfilling that goal.

FRAUDULENT MARKETING
Sukesha advertised the All Nutrient product as being an organic color both in their sales materials and on their website.  Because I live in California, I am protected under a law known as the The California Organic Products Act of 2003 [110810. - 110959.] - California Code - Article 7. This law states, in part, that any cosmetic or beauty product marketed to anyone in California, which represents itself as organic in any way much be able to prove that at least 70% (by weight, without counting weight from water or salt), must be organic.  Organic is defined as those ingredients certified by one of several recognized certification authorities such as USDA, ECOCERT, etc.

A review of All Nutrients ingredients label does not indicate, as required by law, which ingredients were certified organic.  In fact, as the law requires, all certified ingredients must be indicated and noted with the certification authority.  All Nutrient lists a few organic ingredients, but makes no claims that they are certified organic (they seem to feel that calling the ingredients certifiably organic may help shield them from prosecution in some way). Therefore, their advertising claims that their products are organic, and their marketing their products as organic hair color without any indication of which ingredients are organic and which ones are certified and by whom, put them clearly in violation of this law.

I have therefore written a letter and completed a formal complaint with the Department of Public Health who has been commissioned with the enforcement of The California Organic Products Act of 2003.  The fines All Nutrient/Sukesha will be facing as a result of this impending regulatory investigation will be substantial. I hope this teaches Charles/Chuck that it would have been much easier simply giving me my refund rather than humiliate me over the phone.

RESOLUTION OFFER
Mr Frank, I think your product is horrible for me. Obviously there are others that like it (although everyone I speak to about it has had the same experience). Why not just give me my refund and avoid even more bad facts being published about you, your products, your employees, and your company? Wouldn't a refund be cheaper and easier?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sukesha-All-Nutrient/internet/Sukesha-All-Nutrient-Chelsea-Marie-Charles-Frank-All-Nutrient-Horrible-Product-Illega-908686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sukesha, All Nutrient

#1 General Comment

All Nutrient is the Best

AUTHOR: KarenLyn - ()

I have been a hairstylist for almost 30 years and All Nutrient is one of the best color lines I have EVER used. It does not fade and I have never had an off tone of any kind!! To be very very clear.. I am not nor have ever been paid by this company to give my opinion on this line.  Obviously, you were not following the instructions! I always get beautiful results and I'm still amazed how beautiful and shiny the colors still are after 4 or even up to eight week out!! The reds are some of the most vibrant, rich colors on the market and they don't wash out like all the others I've tried over the years.  I use the reds on myself and am extremely particular about what I use on my clients as well as my own color! I'm sorry you had a bad experience but all you have to do is buy something different.  Don't try to ruin a great company and ruin things for the rest of us and out clients who adore this color line!

#2 General Comment

All Nutrient is the Worst Color I've Ever Used

AUTHOR: Adam Z. - ()

All Nutrient is one of the worst color lines I've EVER used, period.

The fact they even try to market themselves as natural, or better than chemically laden is laughable at best. They should just be sued for our their blatant LIES and FALSE ADVERSTISING.

I've been a Hair Stylist and salon owner in Europe and the United States for over 13 years, and this color line is an absolute joke to us.

Truly natural or oranic color lines don't use resorcinol or ammonia. C'mon, people! Ammonia is one the most widely produced industrial chemicals in the world - you can't possibly think it's natural!

But, do you know what really bothers me?

Seeing these comments below that "other stylists" don't know how to color hair. You all sound just like this terribly degrading company that tries to blame the Hair Stylists for their product's shortcomings.

Who knows? Maybe, it is the company commenting (trying to save themselves from the plethora of Hair Stylists who've been jaded by their terrible product).

The fact is All-Nutrient can barely sell their terrible color to licensed cosmetologists, and that's why any ole consumer can go on Amazon and buy it from them directly.

SORRY, I will not be using a "professional" color line that liquidates their color to consumers because they can't sell enough to consumers.

all-nutrient hair color and products, best ever right now

AUTHOR: ElCapitan - ()

I'm alisence Cpsmetologist in Florida and California both, with 30 years in the industry, in 1988 i won two times in hair color competition in the florida state hair show, salon owner three time in West palm Beach, Florida,. Trainer adviser and international plattfiorm artist for the matrix corporation

In the years i have work in my business, I have never use any hair color better then all-nutient, here is why;

hair has to be wash prior to apllication, anyother company, would burn the scalp, color can be left on, beyon prosesing time, it wont progress to darker color, in fact will condition the hair

washing color out doesn't even require the use of shampoo, by wetting hair and emulsifying the product then rinse well, continue to conditioner,

hair is so clean and shiny, i dont even use product to style.

it is obvios that anybody else, like this ex-employee, making such of horrible negative comment, in regards msotly about the owner, or former employer, you can read in the tone of complain, the anger, and vicious hateful bitterness of this person. My customers love this product, I love this product; and I just can tolorate to search for this, and find that your company here wou;ld publish such acusations,

all-nutrient is run very proffesional by a professional and protected from piracy from individuals and companies like drug companies, for  the benifit of the public, it is made in the USA, by americans, it is price right, so that cost for service to the public is not higher,

I got a free in salon class since the day i purchase this product, and i just finished a one day seminar, in South Florida two weeks ago from this company

Unfortunatly some of of or lisence proffesional are not so professional, and dont take the time to learn, they make mistakes, and when they for it, they blame everything and everyone else, but their EGO is so big, they wont admit fault or responsability.

anyone reading any complain from a stylist, colorist here beware fo people like this, theyh will distroy your hair, than will you and their mother too

ALL-NUTIENT HAIR COLOR IS THE BEST TODAY

Professional Products on Amazon

AUTHOR: karen - ()

There are a lot of professional products for hair color on Amazon.  I just purchased this line and have been a platform artist and have done hair for 30 years and thought I would give this a try because it's reds looked nice.  I used it on myself and so far it is nice. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not professional.  If there service is terrible I can definatly see where you would not purchase anymore.  Wonder what the rep would of said v/s going straight to the owner or the company itself?

#5 General Comment

I love All Nutrient

AUTHOR: VINCENZO - ()

I have been a hairdresser over 46 years and have used every color imaginable.  I started using All Nutrient a few years ago and found it to be the best color i have ever used, consistant grey coverage, easy on the hair and scalp, great to work with, true pigment and great to correct color with.  I don't know who these fancy-shmancy colorists are, but i do not agree with them al all.  My clients constantly rave about how good their har feels, the shine their scalp and how healthy it feels without using conditioners.  Keratint is wonderful also and i get great grey coverage and blending for men as well as women.  They must be using it incorrectly to have such bad results.  Keep your technique simple and it will work for you.

Not sure where this is coming from

AUTHOR: jhamon - ()

Hello

I am a stylist at a salon in Colorado Springs and I have never had a problem with All-Nutrient color. I have used many lines in fact I carry many to choose from as a booth renter but All-Nutrient is still my main line. We have 4 stylists at my salon who use it and love it as well.

The shine, health, grey coverage and overall tone have never been a problem for me- not to mention the price point is very affordable, so I'm not sure where this is coming from. I also am allergic to most color lines but I never have a reaction to All Nutrient and neither do my clients. We also love that there is virtually no smell.

If what you are saying about the education and management is true-then I understand why you would be angry. I have never been in that position before, the only time I have had to call in was to order more product. So if you received that response when you called you have every right to be angry.

I just wanted to defend this product from the quality standpoint. I love All-Nutrient color and so do my clients.

All Nutrient Hair Color

AUTHOR: MC - (United States of America)

I am sorry you had a bad experience with the color and the products.

I am a sales rep in the Orlando market and have been using the color in my own hair for over five years now.  My hair is in beautiful condition, my gray is 100% covered with each application and I am 90% resistant gray.  My hair has an ombre with red scarlet on the ends which I touch up every 8 - 12 weeks.  I have to touch up my roots every 2 weeks because I am so gray and I wear my hair at the roots a level 4 and the ends 6 scarlet red.  The color lasts in my hair and it remains very shiny.  Because there are no direct dyes in this color it must be measured properly and the timing of the color is very important.

I am very lucky to work for one of the best distributors with local education. I personally deliver orders to my customers and help them with all questions. I use the hair products especially the shampoo's and conditioners.  Because of the gentleness of the cleansing agents I also use the shampoo for face and body wash.  I do know that the best ingredients are used in these products and they are made in the USA and are certified organic.  They are also very economical and affordably priced to the consumer.  If you will be attending the Premiere Hair Show in Orlando in June please stop by our booth and you can meet the owner, Chuck, and attend some of our education seminars.  The color was voted the Best Permanent Color in Launchpad Magazine 2011 by Stylists who use the color and love it.

more information at our website www.allnutrient.com on facebook ~ all-nutrient or ferguson bros

#8 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Probably the Worst Hair Color on the Market

AUTHOR: Richard - (United States of America)

After using All Nutrient Hair Color for almost 2 years, and doing some education in my salon for the product as well, I can tell you that this is likely the worst hair color that I have ever come across.  The color fades off tone, the second application of the treatment will severely dry and damage your clients hair, the results are unpredictable and often warm, and the support is rude, dismissive, belittling, and insulting.

There is also nothing of a "Nutrient" in All Nutrient Hair Color. It is loaded with ethanolamine and ammonia as well as PPD.

For anyone considering this color for your salon, I suggest you look elsewhere. There are many professional hair colors on the market that provide better results and support than this miserable excuse for a professional product. But, if for some reason you want this product, I suggest buying it from Amazon where it is much cheaper than buying it directly from the company. I always bought mine directly from Sukesha so I paid more to always be disappointed in the miserable results.

I agree with the previous poster, this is not a professional grade hair color and has no place in a salon.

Great Color Line

AUTHOR: Ben - (United States of America)

I have used All Nutrients Hair color for the past five years. In the twenty two years I have been doing hair, I find All nutrients to be very impressive. I have to say they have the very best reds I have ever used. I haven't found any other color line that holds up to All Nutrients when it comes to red hair color. When my clients return for a touch up I ma always amazed that the color barely faded at all.

All Nutrient is a Low-End, Non-Professional Hair Color

AUTHOR: Jennifer P. - (United States of America)

First, I must say that it is great to see so many beauty professionals here uniting against this know-nothing company and its amateur staff. As evidence by the fact that they sell their sub-standard product on Amazon.com for pennies, this is not a professional product and performs like the cheap piece of sh!t product that it is. All Nutrient does not cover gray hair, it produces translucent results, and fade off tone quickly. Anyone who says differently is being paid by Sukesha to defend their ridiculous product.

Another great thing to see is beauty professionals banning together to stick up to these hoodlums like Chuck Frank that divert their products through retail outlets like Amazon. They use their "You need to learn how to color hair" scare tactics, and their "We are certifiably organic" bullsh!t (what does "certifiably" organic even mean?) to scare colorist with low self-esteem and little confidence to think they need to be using All Nutrient to be professional. Nothing could be further from the truth. To the contrary, if you do use All Nutrient, it means that you are not a confident, educated, and confident professional.  For no one that actually knows what they're doing would ever use this crap, even if they were paying you to use it.

#11 UPDATE EX-employee responds

All Nutrient Keratinit is even Worse

AUTHOR: TheColorist - (United States of America)

My experience with All Nutrient hair colors is exactly as described here. It doesn't work and when confronted with the reality that their product sucks, they defend it by blaming the colorist rather than taking the constructive feedback and improving their product.

Their new product called Keratint is even worse. It is PACKED with harmful chemicals, produces unpredictable results, and is simply not at par as a professional hair color.

All Nutrient hair color is arguably the worst product (second only to their Keratinit),backed by the worst company, in the professional beauty industry.

I haven't had any direct experience with their owner Chuck Frank, but my experience with their company was very, very bad. In general, I a, against attacking anyone personally and wish people who posted on these websites would exercise some restraint.

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

All Nutrient Hair Color Isn't Professional Grade

AUTHOR: Ian - (United States of America)

First, I love how first "Kieth" is merely a "platform artist" for this pathetic excuse for a hair color line they call All Nutrient then he refers to it as "OUR REDS LASTS LONGER, ALL OUR COLOR LASTS LONGER" which makes it obvious to me that it is actually Charles Frank, demonstrating again his complete lack of integrity and honesty. This complete lack of principles and sincerity that is echoed throughout his deplorable organization and sub-standard products.

Mr. Frank, your business practices are unethical and your lack of professional courtesy you extend to your clients and fellow Stylists/Colorists is nothing short of shameful. ALL NUTRIENT HAIR COLOR IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL GRADE HAIR COLOR and, worse yet, it never will be because you refuse to pay any respect, or even attention, to legitimate issues that real Colorists have in their salons. Instead, you publicly attack the and accuse them of not "knowing how to color" and dismiss the most valuable feedback you could ever received that could help you improve your lousy products. This, SIR, is why ALL NUTRIENT HAIR COLOR IS ONE OF THE WORST "PROFESSIONAL" COLOR LINES IN THE INDUSTRY. Why you can't grasp this simple concept, and extend the common professional courtesy and respect that other professionals extend each other, is beyond comprehension to me.

If your color is so good, and truly a professional line, than why do you sell it on Amazon for pennies?

If your color is so loved by other colorists and stylist, than why are there so many colorists and stylists trying to dump it on EBay for whatever they can get for it?

Let's face facts Chuck, you are a despicable, shameful, dishonest, and unethical human being and your company and products are a complete reflection of your shameful character. NO SELF-RESPECTING COLORISTS COULD EVER BE PROUD TO USE ALL NUTRIENT HAIR COLOR, EVEN IF IT DID WORK!

still need to learn how to color hair

AUTHOR: keith - (United States of America)

keep it simple I CHALLENGE YOU , YOUR COLOR VERSUS ALL NUTRIENT COLOR,   OUR REDS LASTS LONGER, ALL OUR COLOR LASTS LONGER.   what are you willing to lose? our color is the best hands down. if you think you can color better than i than answere the challenge.

#14 UPDATE EX-employee responds

All Nutrient Is a Pathetic Product and Sukesha is a Horrible Company

AUTHOR: Ian - (United States of America)

I am formerly associated with All Nutrient Hair Color and Sukesha and want to confirm ALL OF THE ALLEGATIONS in this complaint.

I have been a Master Colorist for 35 years and have owned my own multi-location salon business for almost 20 years now.  I have been awarded such prestigious accolades as European Haircolorist of the Year and was a teacher at the world renowned Vidal Sassoon Academy. I currently have a list of clients that include "A-List" celebrities, members of international royal families, and wives of some of the most powerful celebrities in Washington DC.

It's been almost 2 years since I tried All Nutrient Hair Color. I was interested in healthier choices for hair color products and someone told me about All Nutrient, but they had never tried it. I ordered some sort of starter kit and tried it on a couple of local clients that I am friends with and who were open minded to trying something different. The color performed horribly, not covering gray well, acting unpredictably, and fading off tone. It also damaged my clients hair leaving the cuticle coarse and splintered. After trying it on 7 clients, I had to re-do all 7 and each of their hair was damaged.

I called their technical support line and eventually got to this ABSOLUTE JERK named Chuck Frank (who I am sure posted the rebuttal above entitled "learn how to color hair" because it is absolutely the tone he took). I told him that his color is not performing well for me and that I wanted to send back the unused product and receive a refund. He COMPLETELY BLEW UP at me and started yelling at me saying that I didn't know what I was doing. I explained that I understood their were nuances to every color and that perhaps my approach to hair color was not conducive to All Nutrient haircolor. He insisted that I was a fool that needs to learn how to color hair and continued to insult me and yell at me.

All Nutrient will never be a good hair color. Hair color lines needs to improve and improve over time and they can only be improved based on feedback from haircolorists in the salons using the product every day. This JERK will never listen to hair colorists and has no respect for the profession. He is an egotistical idiot who can't see past the nose on his face.

I would not recommend All Nutrient hair color to anyone, not because it is such a bad product (but it is) but because the company has no respect for the profession!

learn how to color hair

AUTHOR: keith - (United States of America)

I am not only a 27 year stylist I am also  national level platform artist/educator. As such I could not perform my job if the color performed as reported. If this color does not perform it is either a matter of timing ( did not give color enough time to process, and using an accelerator does not work,) or you did not use a scale to properly weigh out the color and you did not have the color to developer ratio correct.
    Not only does this color color grey it is also easily the longest lasting color in the world, with no off tone fadage. It is too bad that you missed the boat on this color.

remember use enough color and enough time and you will enjoy a color tool that has no eqaul

learn how to color hair

#17 General Comment

Comment to All Nutrient Report

AUTHOR: Katrina - (United States of America)

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting your thoughts and feeling towards Chuckles, Inc.  They are in fact a horrible company that I helped build for the last 22 years in the South.  As soon as I helped them become established in every salon in the South- they quit shipping products to me and went directly to the salons themselves.  Not only did this hurt me but the households and families of every one of my employees.  We survived barely but not without losing a few great employees and salon relationships I had built up over the years.  The dealings you had with Chuck Frank on the phone are what I have put up with for all these years in business with him.  It was a horrible, demeaning, and degrading relationship but because it was the hand that fed me - I put up with it.  They haven't called me in 6 months and just quit shipping to me after all those years.  At this point I must say - it is the best thing that has ever happened to my business.  I work with wonderful companies now that love their distributors and customers and there are other color companies that make their products in the USA and they are a lot bigger than Chuck Frank!   Thank you again for creating a space for people to post what a horrible company Chuckles Inc. is.  Best wishes to you and much success in your business!