Complaint Review: Sullivan Motor Co

• Reported By: Curt H — Canton Michigan United States of America
Sullivan Motor Co
1515 W. Broadway Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Sullivan Motor Co **Dishonest sales practices** Mesa, Arizona

I responded to an advertisement for a travel trailer and negotiated a final price with Steve, who presented himself as a manager. I went through the process of completing a loan application and once approved, found that Steve had looked at an ad for a different trailer he was selling. Nevertheless, Steve agreed to honor our agreed upon price. Hours later, he called me and stated the trailer had been sold the evening before. The agreement I made with Steve was during the afternoon preceding the time the trailer was supposedly sold. That evening, Steve left me a message stating the deal with the other buyer was "shaky" and I could call the owner of the company to discuss terms. No mention was made of our negotiated price being honored. A few days later I called for an explanation after seeing the trailer relisted on EBay. Steve indicated the dealership owner would not honor our price. The bottom line is I wasted an enormous amount of time with the loan approval process and had this company break an oral agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sullivan-Motor-Co/Mesa-Arizona-85202/Sullivan-Motor-Co-Dishonest-sales-practices-Mesa-Arizona-616413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sullivan Motor Co