Complaint Review: Sumac, Inc

• Reported By: Anonymous — Schaumburg Illinois
Sumac, Inc
3701 N. Ravenswood Chicago , Illinois USA

Sumac, Inc., Ron Dean Sumac does not pay Chicago Illinois

Sumac does not pay their workers. Ron Dean plays games, tries to buy time, and is a complete coward. Do not work for this company, they do not pay their workers but I bet Ron lives large. He single handedly put me out of business and I am homeless as of now. I have to go to a library to use a computer. He owes me $38,000 and he refuses to answer my calls or respond to me. Yes Ron this is Ken. I am completely flat broke because of you, I'm homeless, I'm out of business, I have nothing to live for anymore. I havent paid for daycare for my kids in months now, I cannot pay child support, etc. Ron you're a terrible human being and I can't wait for the day when you have to face God and be judged. You're going straight to hell. I begged Ron and told him about how important it was for him to pay me so I can support my kids. I have a 5 year old and a 7 year old and they depend on me. I did the work I was asked to do, the jobs were complated and I didn't get paid. $38,000 is alot of money. I owed a subcontractor of mine about $25,000 of that $38,000 so approx $13,000 was all for me. I know that Ron paid my subcontractor directly but he completely screwed me for some reason. Ron, you are a terrible person and I will not go away. I expect to be paid and I will not give up until I get all of my money. Sumac, Inc is located at 3701 N. Ravenswood in Chicago IL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sumac-Inc/Chicago-Illinois/Sumac-Inc-Ron-Dean-Sumac-does-not-pay-Chicago-Illinois-1124030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sumac, Inc