Complaint Review: Summer Bay Resort Getaways

• Submitted: Sun, January 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 04, 2009

• Reported By:Agat Other
Summer Bay Resort Getaways
P.O. Box 941216 Maitland , Florida 32794-1216 Maitland, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Summer Bay Resort Getaways Summer Getaways Maitland Florida

I was contacted in July of 208 advising that I have qualified for a 4 day 3 night FREE hotel stays in Anaheim and Napa, California. Since there was a wedding in Anaheim in summer 2009 , I thought that it was fate and the way the representative pitched the offer was just was I was looking for. All I had to do was pay $198 for this getaway package and I had up to one year to book my vacation. I received my confirmation letter a week or so later and felt no need to book my hotel stay right away since I didn't have my flight booked just yet. So after finally booking my flight January 2, 2009 , I called the number on the confirmation letter and to my disappointment was listening to other offer not related to Summer Bay Getaways. I've tried researching the company and have called several numbers to no avail. I emailed he summer bay resort in Napa where I was supposed to attend a 90 minute presentation as an agreement to this special offer and to date no one has contacted me. I am adamant about calling any and all numbers. I highly recommend that any contact by this Company be instantly be avoided. Do not entertain thier offer at all..... no matter how accomodating it may sound.

Island girl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 03:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summer-Bay-Resort-Getaways/Maitland-Florida-32794/Summer-Bay-Resort-Getaways-Summer-Getaways-Maitland-Florida-407777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summer Bay Resort Getaways