Complaint Review: Summer Bay

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: mike — Lexington South Carolina United States of America
Summer Bay
25 Town Center Blvd. Clermont, Florida United States of America

Summer Bay Summer Bay Resorts, Summer Bay Marketing, Fraud, deception and lies, oh my ! Clermont, Florida

I too was a victim, but the $1500 I lost is no huge deal and not the issue here.  I am however saddened by the unbelievable number of very troubling accounts I have read on every imaginable consumer advocacy site. I am sure that for every one that is reported there are a hundred that are not. I am currently working with Summer Bay to resolve my issues and they claim to work with their owners to ensure satisfaction. I shall see if that is true or not.

Years ago I worked for a very large company in Atlanta who Fox News ran a expose on and after that story and the State's Attorneys General getting finished, the company which is based in Atlanta could not advertise or sell in the State of Georgia.  A friend / former college roommate who is a producer with Fox News is interested in running with this in several major markets to see what kind of response they might get. My guess is people will come out of the woodwork. I imagine it won't be hard to line up former employees who have a conscience and would like to talk.

I may be wrong about Summer Bay but I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling at this point. I would like to hear from you to find out if and how your disputes were resolved. I have no desire to be quiet or anonymous and perhaps it is time to unite and fight for the victims and to prevent others from becoming victims.  You may join by contacting (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summer-Bay/Clermont-Florida-/Summer-Bay-Summer-Bay-Resorts-Summer-Bay-Marketing-Fraud-deception-and-lies-oh-my--988615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summer Bay