Complaint Review: Summer Infant

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 03, 2006

• Reported By:bullhead city Arizona
Summer Infant
582 Great Road North Smithfield, Rhode Island U.S.A.

Summer Infant ripoff, dishonesty, false advertisement North Smithfield Rhode Island

I order from this company an extension for a gate. It stated on their website that "buy now and you'll received in december. So 3 weeks went by and nothing. I emailed the customer service department and I have gotten an answer yet. I have called them and spoke with the person in charge Matie. She said she was going to send it to me and before december was over I was going to have it. I told them if you're not going to do this refund my credit card right now but they said yes I would get it.

Well I just called them and they said now they have a back order that maybe until the end of the month they'll be able to send it out. Asked them again to refund my credit card and thay said thay can't do it right now that they might be able to process the refund sometime this week but not for sure.

Varinka
bullhead city, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2006 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summer-Infant/North-Smithfield-Rhode-Island-02896/Summer-Infant-ripoff-dishonesty-false-advertisement-North-Smithfield-Rhode-Island-170252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summer Infant