Complaint Review: Summer Stroll

• Submitted: Sun, September 24, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 24, 2006

• Reported By:Apopka Florida
Summer Stroll
8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

Summer Stroll price gauging Orlando Florida

Not a real big deal but, I was ripped of buying jibbitz from this kiosks. When I purchased these I had no idea of what they cost. I bought them I walked away with a receipt saying NO REFUND exchange only. I looked online for jibbitz and I paid double of what they sell for. I can't return them and have to look at it as it being my fault for not knowing what they sold for. It is a minor rip off but, it is the only recourse I have at this time.

Cheryl
Apopka, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2006 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summer-Stroll/Orlando-Florida-32809/Summer-Stroll-price-gauging-Orlando-Florida-212533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summer Stroll