Complaint Review: Summers and Company llc

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Jan Clark — Yuma Arizona
Summers and Company llc
31130 cortez Blvd. Brookville, Florida Brookville, Florida USA

Summers and Company llc This is supoosed to be a travel company that books your travel, car, resort or hotel, flights etc...but if they can't follow up with membership information, I am sure they can not possibly get my vacation information correct! Therefor, trying yo get a refund on my membership fee has been several calls, emails, ect...they will not refund my money of 1,995.00$. I can't afford to lose this money because there scam artist!!! Brookville Florida

We were sent in the mail an invitation to get a Free Flight and Marriott hotel stay of our choosing and could be use in one year's...anytime. Well, we know better than to do such things as NOTHING is FREE. But, thought we would hear them out. Looked good ,but not too good. They were definitely good at their craft! The offer for our 1,995.00$ was Cruises, Flight scheduling, Auto rentals, and Resorts (not being used, they had the schedules for these). Also, 199.$ annually, to keep membership current. Anyway, who likes doing all this scheduling, I know, I don't. Also, they said the Travel Agency was right here in our area. Who knew it Wasn't, we didn't!?? So, after asking questions, they had all the answers, or checked for the answers. They took our V-Card, had no Checks on us. Saying they would be emailing membership information confirmation, and membership cards. Okay, we were good with this, as this is how most bussinesses operate. Well, after 2 and a half weeks, only receiving transaction email, Nothing! I called persons we were associated with, and he tells me I should have gotten my emails, I tell him I hadn't and that was bad business practices. He insists I received the emails. I tell him, I'm not a pier, and I wish to be refundedy money. This not the way I do bussiness with anyone. Boy, they are trying everything, to not give my money back... I hope there is someway to stop this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summers-and-Company-llc/Brookville-Florida/Summers-and-Company-llc-This-is-supoosed-to-be-a-travel-company-that-books-your-travel-c-1126250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summers and Company llc