Complaint Review: Summerville, SC Police Department

• Submitted: Tue, September 19, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By:Ladson South Carolina
Summerville, SC Police Department
104 Civic Center Summerville, SC 29483 Summerville, South Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 843-871-2463
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Summerville, South Carolina Police Department harrassment Summerville South Carolina

*Author of original report: Summerville PD at it again

*Author of original report: Lovely People at it again

*Author of original report: Summerville, South Carolina Police problems from Summerville Police and Dorchester Sheriff

Another where do we start.

I made the one post about Shari Ellis and her dog issues. It seemed like once I called Animal Control, Police and emailed her Police Chief things started to happen. My wife had police flashing their lights at her, her tire was flattened, I had someone (Summerville Police) waiting on me when I went to work, in our small subdivision which is not on a main road someone complained of "a weed", police drive by at 4:30 am and flash a spot light in our back yard but don't stop or address anything, granted 6:30 am might be early to mow the yard but there is NO town ordinance preventing this but who shows up......who cannot explain that to the resident that complained, guess. We put a audio/video survalience out and catch them talking about how we are this and that to other neighbors slander of sort. The dog it taped recored, they are, so it will be fun coming up.

Does anyone have any issues like this?

Thanks.

George
Ladson, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2006 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summerville-SC-Police-Department/Summerville-South-Carolina-29483/Summerville-South-Carolina-Police-Department-harrassment-Summerville-South-Carolina-211686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summerville, SC Police Department

Summerville PD at it again

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

Just for jokes I went to Summerville PD since the police have been here several times since my report. I've been the "subject" or "suspect" on all of these and all were made by the same person.  The person submitting the report is a Summerville Police Officer.

Ah, I had police reports on me.  One time Summerville Police said I threw a rock at neighbors sliding glass door anr "broke a window".   First I was sleeping and have no clue of what he was talking about.  Second they left without saying anything when they seen they were being video recorded.  Third the police report said nothing about breaking anything........  Kind of funny in a extremely sick manner.

Another police report claimed I moved a cushion on a chair on their front porch and placed it on their door step.  Wow, the police have time and make theirselves sound so stupid to do this report.  I did not move jack and them being police wouldn't they take prints.  Anyhow this was a windy day and I had to email the local news channel to get the wind for the day.  Needless to say a waste of taxpayer money.

P.S. When I went to pick up this police report, I tried to file a report for things missing off our front porch.  I filled out a report with an officer and received a voice mail later that night from this officer say 'You cannot file this report", they tried to make me speak with thie Officer who I put in the report on ealier when I was at the police station.

What is up with that?

Lovely People at it again

Since this report.........

They put two police reports on me
1. Breaking their sliding glass door
2. Moving their surveyed property sticks

I spoke with his IA who said quote "the police report was put in because he says you do not like their dog"

Morons won't mow their grass that boarders ours now because HE moved the property stakes, but it is all on video.....survellience prevails one day...just pick the right day.

**Smiles**

AUTHOR: George - (U.S.A.)

At it again about 10:43 PM on 9/17/07 (Monday night) for no reason we had 3 Summerville Police Cars and the Sheriff next door to us flashing lights in our car, running our tags, searching our property grounds banging on the door and ringing the door bell. sound strange?

Our neighbors are a Summerville Town Police and Dorchester County Sheriff who we have had to call animal control on several times. from everything to being bit to having the German Shepard unleashed with head in our car window that was in our driveway trying to bite my Sister in-law with my mother in-law and niece and nephew in the car.

What is up with this?