Complaint Review: Summit Central Corp

• Updated: Sun, November 03, 2013

• Reported By: Charlene — Gibsonton Florida
Summit Central Corp
567 Paul Morris Drive Englewood, Florida USA

Summit Central Corp, AKA: Sun Coast Deals Purchase amount sent as "Commercial payment" instead of refund. I can't access my money through paypal Englewood Florida

I purchased a comforter which upon arrival was not as pictured or described in the Ebay listing. I returned the item to the shipper as per their instructions and my cost.

I asked "Nancy" if she would be crediting the purchase amount back to the credit card I used to purchase the item. She indicated that the "refund" would be credited back to my account with Paypal where the original payment had been made.

I then tried to have Paypal transfer the sum back to my credit card and was told I couldn't do that because the shipper Sun Coast Deals AKA Summit Central Corp had send the money to my Paypal account as a "Commerical Payment" instead of a refund. Therefore, I can not access my money as it sits in limbo in cyber space.

I have emailed "Nancy" about this problem and whereas she was prompt in replying to any inquiry during the sale and return, she has yet to answer my email regarding this problem.

I have spent $42.95 for the item, $15.77 Shipping to me, another $12.67 return shipping for a total of $71.39 and have neither a product or my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Central-Corp/Englewood-Florida-34223/Summit-Central-Corp-AKA-Sun-Coast-Deals-Purchase-amount-sent-as-Commercial-payment-in-1096700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Central Corp