Complaint Review: Summit Group Publications

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 24, 2003

• Reported By:Minneapolis Minnesota
Summit Group Publications
PO Box 4399 West Covina, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 626-259-0175
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Summit Group Publications Help kill the Grinch West Covina California

*Consumer Comment: You rip-off report, this company didn't get my money

I am a single Minnesota male that has been layed off from his job and due to the current ecconomic conditions have been fourced to look for work in places that I wouldn't normally.

Experience has tought me that chances are if something sounds too good to be true it generally is. I almost ingnored that advice. Luckly I didn't and decided to check on the internet before I commited to anything. And here I am.

Although I didn't get caught up in this scam many people have. And someone who can't afford to is thinking about it right now. Their choices are between the rent, light and gas, food for their kids and something as simple as holiday presents. For these people I beg you to email your local TV stations and demand something be done. They have the power to get to enough people before their holidays are ruined also.

Consider this your true Holiday gift to th rest of the world. how many people can say that their gift made that much of a difference in the world?

By the way there is another scam out there just like this one that goes by the name of Nation Wide In. Same scam and they also have a report on this web sight.

Mr.
Minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2003 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Group-Publications/West-Covina-California-91791-0399/Summit-Group-Publications-Help-kill-the-Grinch-West-Covina-California-75596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Group Publications

You rip-off report, this company didn't get my money

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I too checked this out in the paper. But, I was skeptical about this. Then I checked them out in the rip off reports. I was right Thank You rip off report, this company didn't get my money that I could not afford to lose. But, instead of sending them money I returned there envelope with a note ( ha ha didn't get my money did ya?). I wonder how they liked that. Something should be done about companies like this. We all need to ban together to stop it!