milk

• Submitted: Tue, September 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, February 01, 2004

• Reported By:elk grove California
Summit Group Publications
West Covina, California U.S.A.

Summit Group Publications RIP ME OFF BIG TIME It's over for them. I'm suing them. ripoff West Covina California

*Consumer Comment: file a complaint with your local postmaster. Because they are utilizing the Mailing of Envelopes

I was ripped off by this company. Sounded so good. I mean $5.00 an envelope, who wouldn't take it. So I send them my $35.00 money order, but I was smart and I kept the recipt.

I'm not going to be a victim. I talked to the family lawyer and he said we had a case. I'm actually gonna end this SCAM for good.

It's over for them. I'm suing them and I live in california too so it isn't hard. We are going to go over there and find da person(s) responsible for this scam.

Josue
elk grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2003 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Group-Publications/West-Covina-California-91791-0399/Summit-Group-Publications-RIP-ME-OFF-BIG-TIME-Its-over-for-them-Im-suing-them-ripoff-W-66450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Group Publications

AUTHOR: Dreamscapes - (U.S.A.)

well? ..Ok, I am researching this for my Dad (who has already been taken by this company).

Given the fact that they are STILL in operation, I take it that your original statement of "shutting them down" and you going over to "find DA person" never materialized?

My first suggestion to you would be to find a good dictionary and learn to how to use it. (recipt is really receipt).

My next suggestion to EVERYONE is to file a complaint with your local postmaster. Because they are utilizing the Mailing of Envelopes as their base for money coming to you, this is now considered MAIL FRAUD.

Word of advice: do NOT send out envelopes to other people (if you ever get them)...as this makes YOU guilty of mail fraud yourself.

I would be interested in speaking with the aforementioned attorney (if there ever was one) regarding the legal status of the claim listed.