Complaint Review: Summit Group Publications

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2003

• Reported By:10026 New York
Summit Group Publications
P.O.Box 4399 West Covina, California U.S.A.

Summit Group Publications Summit is a Rip off I send in $35 and two weeks later I received nothing not even a letter They made me feel that I would be making a lot of money just by West Covina California

*Consumer Comment: SUMMIT GROUP PUBLICATIONS an ABSOULUTE RIP OFF

Hi I live in New York and I heard and saw a lot of ads of how you can mail letters from you home. I recieved a letter in the mail from Summit Group Publications and they gave me more information of how I can make money from home.

I am a college student and I thought this could help me with school fees. I told a few friends about this offer I got and they never heard about it. About 3 weeks later I haven't heard anything about Summit, I was a bit disapointed, but upset.

I should have done some research before I send a money order. I would hate for this to happen to any one else. But who ever is behind all this scam, wiil pay, some day soon! What goes around, comes around Summit Group Publications!

Leverne
New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2003 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Group-Publications/West-Covina-California-91791-0399/Summit-Group-Publications-Summit-is-a-Rip-off-I-send-in-35-and-two-weeks-later-I-received-69488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Group Publications

SUMMIT GROUP PUBLICATIONS an ABSOULUTE RIP OFF

AUTHOR: Rhonda - (Canada)

The Summit Group Publications IS an ABSOULUTE RIP OFF, I sent the required amount and OF COURSE NOTHING was EVER sent. No letters of anything! I hope that anyone that reads this WILL NOT send their HARD EARNED money to this company , they do nothing but STEAL IT!