Complaint Review: Summit Group Publications

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2003

• Reported By:Huntington West Virginia
Summit Group Publications
P.O. Box 4399 West Covina, California U.S.A.

Summit Group Publications ripoff I was told I would make extra money stuffing envelopes. I received anything and found out it was a scam. West Covina California

I was told that I could make $5.00 for each envelope I stuffed. I thought this would be a quick way to make extra Christmas money.

I can't really say that I am surprised this was a scam, but one likes to think that people wouldn't do such a thing especially around the holiday seasons. Now on, I will go to the ripoff web site before sending money for anything. It's a shame we have to look behind our backs and watch every step we take before someone or something can be trusted.

San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2003 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Group-Publications/West-Covina-California-91791-0399/Summit-Group-Publications-ripoff-I-was-told-I-would-make-extra-money-stuffing-envelopes-I-74410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Group Publications